Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The early bird catches the worm.

We only had a few bikes left at the 5:15am cycle class I taught this morning. With warmer {typing the word while snow is falling from the sky} weather approaching, we usually see a slight decrease in group ex attendance. However, this early bunch I teach, they are serious I tell ya! I love teaching them. Every week they come in ready to work. I told them today, if they stopped working so hard, I would make class easier for them. They didn't think that was a good idea. I don't think they realize how much they motivate me. A lot of people get scared off by us 'instructors' when we are just as scared of the members coming to our classes. It is motivating to see so many people up, wanting to be healthy and strong. Some making a lifestyle change. Some training for an upcoming event. Some just maintaining what they have. Being healthy is tough work, but well worth the effort. Also, there is something about getting my workout in and out of the way in the morning that is so satisfying for me. And, it's beneficial!

http://www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/morning-workouts-5-reasons-why-its-better/

60 minute cycle class/14.6 miles

No comments: