Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reality



It's funny sometimes the thoughts you have in your head compared to what is actual fact. For example, I thought this would be my 'new' off season workout plan, keeping in mind my new low heart rate zone training. I thought I was so smart, creating my own workout plan around the classes I teach. Well, there is always some person out in the great big world that knows more about 'stuff' than you do. So, with that said, here is what one of those smart people call my actual plan. I got my hands on this baby this morning and was so gosh darn excited to start. I was so excited that I ran in my Vibram Five Fingers (the only shoes I had at the gym this morning!) for this first time in 6+months. Now that's excitement. Looks like the next 12 weeks are going to be a ton of fun! I can't wait to get retested and see how my body has changed. I've never done anything like this before and the mentality it takes is not what I am used to. However, the challenge involved has made me 110% committed.

1 comment:

sschneck said...

It is very exciting! You will most definitely see results if you follow it and stick to it!!